- 2oz Spray Bottles (TIP: use glass because essential oils can eat through plastic)
- Young Living Essential Oils. You can use whatever blend you like that is safe for
kids but for example these are the ones I used:
- HAPPY SPRAY
6 drops of Young Living Orange essential oil
6 drops of Young Living Citrus Fresh essential oil
- SWEET DREAMS SPRAY
6 drops of Young Living Peace & Calming essential oil
8 drops of Young Living Lavender essential oil
- DRAGON & SUPER HERO SPRAY
12 drops of Young Living Valor essential oil
**It's so important to use therapeutic grade essential oils from a company that
you trust. To learn more about Young Living's commitment to Seed to Seal
- Witch Hazel
- Distilled Water
click here >>
You'll also want to pick up some STICKERS! And some labels (I bought some chalkboard ones and a chalkboard marker so the writing will stay put).
Step 2: Mix & Match
- First add the drops of Young Living essential oil into the spray bottles
- Add 1 teaspoon witch hazel (per 2oz bottle)
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with distilled water
- Shake it up!
Step 3: Decorate
- Go crazy with your kiddo's favorite movie character and fun stickers!
NOTE: Make sure to talk to your kiddos about ONLY using the sprays when an adult is present and NEVER in the face.
Enjoy and have fun!